Friday, June 10, 2011

The Third Beginning

OK I'll admit it. I have a problem. I get a new blog, I obsess over it for a month and then I forget about it and leave it like a toy the day after Christmas. This is my third blog this year (which is pretty bad considering it's only June) but I promise to be better this time. NO MORE NEGLECTED BLOGS! So this time around the blog will only be about things I truly love, things like music and sewing and cooking and other random things that make me smile. I want this to be one of those websites that if you're bored then you can come here and just smile. My goal is to make six posts a week and I have a few backups saved to my computer incase I get lazy.


So say hello to my summer journal.

P.S. Could anyone tell me where this picture came from? I can't figure it out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?