Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Despite My Best Efforts…

I had to go MIA for a few days, between summer hanging out with friend and babysitting there just aren't enough hours in the day. I also got surgery on my mouth which was no fun I had an impacted tooth so they had to cut out part of my gums to pull the other one down. It was really scary but I had to put on a brave face and deal with it because my teeth have never been perfect and I just want perfect teeth I think it would really improve my confidence for college. Not that I'm shy or I don't like to smile because of them but it's just always been a major insecurity for me.

In other news last night I went to the dollar theater (I refuse to go to AMC for $9 when I can just wait a month and go to the dollar theater for $1.50) and I saw limitless. It was so good like I know all of the negative effects the pill had on his life but I still want it. I wish I could give you some formal review but I just don't have the writing skill to do that.

Tonight after my surgery I saw Hanna and just like Limitless it was an excellent movie. Since it was monday the tickets were only 75 cents and my sister and I and our friend went to this really good indian restaurant where if you had movie tickets you got $1 off per ticket so we basically got the tickets for free. Unfortunately since I was all drugged up I didn't have much of an appetite so I only ate two pieces of nann and some rice.



Rachel: I feel so grounded in the countryside. The city stifles me, emotionally creatively, spiritually. Places like this bring us closer to God. 
Hanna: God?
Rachel: Well, not any modernistic sense. Buddha, Krishna, the God within. Whatever you believe in. What do you believe in Hanna?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?