Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Camp!

Today I am going to Camp Akita aka the best place on earth I am so excited! I'm going to be doing their LIFE Guard program which stands for last is first eternally and we serve the other campers and make sure they have a great time. We serve meals set up activities and work on projects around camp to make it a better place. The funny thing is even though it sounds like work all spots are filled within the first week of registration (in February) and people pay to do it I originally wanted to go session C but I waited for a couple hours when the (church) member's only registration began and session C was already filled so I had to enter session D! It's so much fun and I am so excited.  Here are some pictures of camp.

Boys cabin photo

A hazy evening at camp

Graffiti wall

Beautiful Sunrise

A rainbow at sunset

The lake
Hike to Bald Eagle one of the most
beautiful places on earth

Staff Photo circa 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?